- Updated On:
- December 8, 2020
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 318 m2
A timeless classic, welcome home!
5 HARVARD PL, GOLDEN GROVE
When searching for a home, the location is just as important as the home itself, and this location is spot on! Situated at the end of a cul de sac in the prestigious Spring Hill Estate and surrounded by quality homes, it really does tick all the boxes. Presented and maintained to perfection you will surely be impressed from start to finish!
With an imposing stance, this home makes an impression from the street. Built in 2003 by Ian Wood Homes, the timeless red brick façade with contrasting quoins, paved driveway, manicured lawn and contemporary landscaping all set the scene for what you should expect inside.
As you enter the home you’re greeted by warm timber floors, feature plasterwork, ceiling roses, and a fresh neutral colour scheme that will suit any style. Walking in the front door you really feel right at home.
To your left is the (formal) lounge, generous in proportions, and flooded with natural light this really is a great space to enjoy with friends, settle in with your favourite book, or take in your favourite movie or TV show. Featuring decorative cornice and plasterwork, this space has a formal feel but is versatile enough to suit the needs of a growing family. Leading on from the lounge is the formal dining, perfect for dinner parties and those special family gatherings.
To your right, the study offers a space for your family to work, study or run your business from, a dedicated work space is a luxury not many homes offer, but so highly desired.
Heading toward the rear of the home you enter the open plan kitchen, living and dining, this space is flexible and can be zoned to suit a modern lifestyle. Moving into the kitchen, you will quickly notice the gorgeous granite benchtops, Fisher and Paykel appliances, and copious amounts of storage.
The kitchen and living area easily flow out onto the rear undercover entertaining area via double doors, this space is prefect for parties and large family gatherings! Overlooking the pool, you will have a bird’s eye view of the kids as they swim and play.
The semi in ground pool is surrounded by low maintenance landscaping, large format sandstone look pavers, and comes with all the goodies to keep you swimming hassle free all year round.
Downstairs you will find the second family room, what a great space, a perfect play room to contain the kids toys and mess, or a great home theatre/games room, with sliding door access to the pool this room will soon become a favourite! The lower ground floor is also home to the laundry, a toilet/powder room, and the all-important double garage, with internal access and auto roller doors. Under the stairs is the added bonus of a tool room/workshop area.
Upstairs comprises 4 bedrooms, the master at the front of the home offers generous proportions and is served by a walk in robe and spacious ensuite with a corner spa bath. French doors open onto the balcony, leave them open on a warm summer night and enjoy the breeze, or listen to the birds with your morning coffee.
Beds 2 and 3 offer built in robes, and all are serviced by the full size family bathroom with separate toilet and powder area.
Situated on 620sqm (approx), this home offers ample storage with a garden shed, parking for multiple cars, a boat, a trailer or a caravan.
Quality homes such as this are highly sought after and do not last long, to avoid disappointment act quickly and secure an enviable lifestyle for your family.
PROPERTY INCLUSIONS & FEATURES
– Quality timber floors
– Feature lighting
– Glazed front entry door
– Decorative cornice, plasterwork and ceiling rose
– Open plan living and dining overlooked by kitchen
– Quality timber floors/Carpet to lounge and formal dine
– Wall mounted TV
– Quality window dressings
– Double doors leading to rear undercover entertaining
– Great natural light
– Downlights throughout
– Fisher and Paykel Appliances
– Microwave recess
– Tiled splashback
– Character joinery
– Double bowl sink with mixer tap and filter
– Solid granite benchtops
– Coffered ceiling
– Generous storage
– Walk-in robe
– Ceiling fan
– Block out curtains
– Double doors leading to balcony with retractable (Phantom) screens
– Corner shower
– Large heated corner spa bath
– 3 in 1 heat/light/fan
– Built-in robes to beds 2&3
– Combination of block out roman blinds and venetians
– Separate shower & bathtub
– Separate vanity with draws and storage
– 3 in 1 heat/light/fan
– Separate Toilet
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (fully zoned)
– Ceiling fans to Master/Bed2/Bed 3
HOT WATER SYSTEM:
– Gas instant hot water system
– Ian Wood Homes circa 2003
– Brick veneer construction
– Tiled roof
– Large pitched roof entertaining area
– Ceiling fans x 3
– Semi in-ground pool with and all equipment included
– Lawn to front and back yard
– Low maintenance plantings
– Combination of tradition brick and large format paving
– Fully irrigated grounds
– Double garage with auto doors
– Additional driveway parking for up to 4 cars
– Long driveway to accommodate caravan/boat parking
– Double garage with auto roller door with internal access
– 4 linen cupboards
– Garden sheds
– Tool room/workshop/store under stairs in garage
POWER, VISION & INTERNET:
– NBN ready (refer – www.nbnco.com.au)
– Wall mounted TV to family/dining (bracket to remain)