- Updated On:
- December 8, 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Garages
- 343 m2
Family home on a large block
6 NOOLINGA WAY, SALISBURY NORTH
Ideally located on a quiet, low traffic street. This freshly renovated conventional home is situated on an approximate 654m² allotment that offers extensive vehicle accommodation with dual access garage on both sides.
This property offers an array of lifestyles, suitable for everyone. Be that a first home buyer, young or established family as well as investors. You cannot look much further.
This home comprises the following features.
• Large master bedroom with built in robe
• 2 addition bedrooms, one with built in robe
• Large open plan rear living area
• Ducted r/c air con and open gas fireplace
• Near new kitchen with ample cupboard space
• Spacious family/meals area
• Delightful entertaining area, open air and undercover
• Low maintenance manicured backyard
• Dual access garage on both sides with dual driveway
• Detached Rumpus room / man cave or teenage retreat with second bathroom
The standalone feature which sets this home apart, is a self-contained rumpus room or man cave that is serviced by its own bathroom. If you like to entertain fit it out with a pool table and make it the entertain space all your friends will be envious of.
This home is a prime example of what Salisbury North has to offer.
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities. The Kaurna Park Wetlands & Lake Windamere Reserve are both within walking distance for your daily recreation. The Salisbury Recreation precinct with the Salisbury Swim Centre, tennis courts, playground, barbeque area and The little Para River Linear Reserve & Golf Course is only a short drive or ride away.
You and or your family will be situated for years to come.
This property will not be on the market for long so enquire today call John Young 0407 394 901