- Updated On:
- April 12, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Stylish 3 Bedroom Townhouse
Rent per week – $520.00
Located on the quiet dead-end street of Hancock Avenue, makes this property the perfect location for a young family or executive couple.
The property offers 3 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes.
This home will not disappoint! Live in luxury all year round!
This architecturally designed home has had no expense spared, upon entry you will notice the impact of space that has been created from the 2.7 ceilings on the ground and upper level, enhanced by the large windows flooding the space with natural light.
This home features;
– 3 substantial sized bedrooms (main with ensuite and built in robe)
– Second living area on the upper level
– Expansive open plan living area
– 2 stylish bathrooms + 3 W.C’s
– Larger than normal designer kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and extended benchtops creating ample space.
– Dedicated laundry room
– Fabulous outdoor, undercover entertainment area with retractable roof.
– Oversized garage
– Stylish decor throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Quality plush carpets to all bedrooms
– Auto garage under main roof
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping in the areas, as only 5 minutes away you will find access to local IGA, Newton Central, Good Guys, Newton Village Shopping centre, Firle Plaza, Chemist King and several cosmopolitan restaurants.
If lifestyle is what you are looking for, Campbelltown is the location for you, with only a 20 minute drive to Adelaide CBD.
Schools in the area;
Charles Campbell College
East Torrens Primary School
St Francis of Assisi School
East Marden Primary School
AGENT: JOHN YOUNG – 0407 391 901